Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What to do with all of those ACEOs



Looking for a way to display all of those ACEOs you have collected? I've been collecting them for over a year now and love them to death! It is time to put them on display. Having quite a few I decided to hang them going up my front staircase.
First, I needed some frames which I found at Michael's Craft Store- $2.99 each for the 4 x 6 inch size- good deal! Next, I purchased a large sheet of water color paper, natural white, 140 LB, 22 X 30 for around $8. I cut pieces to size for each frame to use as my background and mounted my ACEO's to the watercolor paper using glue dots- an inexpensive matting alternative!

I hung them so that they were centered over each step and at eye level (my eye level- I'm 5' 6"). Don't make the most common decorating mistake of hanging them too high.
Ta Da!




Where did I get my ACEO's? Here's a partial list.

~Amy~






No comments: