Monday, April 20, 2009

Drive By Blogging- Look Out!

Here's a fast and furious post from Amy!

You can now shop for UnStrungSisters jewelry at Natural Elements Spa. I set up a small display in the spa today. Here's a quick photo. If you've seen me at craft shows you know that the mini-wooden dress forms are my trade-mark!


This weekend it was time for catch-up. I have learned that when I am in the mood to design jewelry I should just go with it and not necessarily assemble it at the same time. So , pleasing combinations of gemstones and accent beads are bagged up together and set aside. When I am too tired to design but feel the need to be productive I assemble. Saturday was an assembling day. Here's what it looks like.


Don't forget to visit me at The Chesapeake Art Show this Saturday and Sunday! It will be held on the grounds of the Portlock Galleries at SoNo (the South Norfolk section of Chesapeake). The Chesapeake Art Show is hosted by the Hope House Foundation. Here's what my tent looks like!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

laglass said...

That anonymous was me, don't know why that happened.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful set-up; lots of pretties...good luck at the show.