Monday, November 23, 2009

30 Days- I Think I Found Gifts for my Friends!


For today I am wishing for this gorgeous tile from Kristen Stein Fine Art. The tile is entitled Autumn Fire Tree Landscape - each tile is framed - the cherry frame measures 6x6x0.5 inches and the tile is 4.25 x 4.25 inches. (Don't tell my friends but I think I just found their Christmas gifts.) Be sure to browse she also has over 50 other fine art tiles, beautiful original painting, ACEO trading cards and lots of other fun stuff. As bonus Kristen has noted in her shop announcement that she is part of the Etsy Holiday and Free Shipping Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale.

1 comment:

Art by Kristen Stein said...

Thank you so much for including me in your Christmas Countdown! I'm thrilled to be included and I'm excited that you like the tiles.

As you said, I will be having an Etsy Holiday Sale in my shop for Black Friday - CyberMonday. It's a BOGO 50% off sale. Buy one item at full-price, get the second item at 50% off. Plus....FREE US SHIPPING. It's my best sale of the year for sure! Items can be reserved today.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Thank you again for your interest in my artwork.
http://kristensteinfineart.etsy.com