Friday, November 20, 2009

34 Days to Go and I'm Starting to Freak Myself Out!

34 Days until Christmas- Yikes! Amy here- (deep breathing). I love posting fabulous ideas for gift giving to our blog and today's post is no exceptions. This Raku Pottery Heart by SweetPaisely is just the piece I need to go over a door in my house. Having filled most of my wall space with cool art I have picked up over the years, I embarked on a journey to put a piece of art above each door in my house. Shopping for small pieces is fun and you can find a great selection of pieces in SweetPaisley's shop.

I'm doing to one last craft show this month and you can find this great Coral Necklace there. If you are local to the Hampton Roads area (southeastern Virginia) stop by and say hi!
Indian River Christmas Craft Show
Indian River High School
1969 Braves Trail,
Chesapeake
Saturday Nov. 21st 10am - 5 pm
Sunday Nov. 22nd 12-4pm

No comments: