Wednesday, December 9, 2009

16 Days - Where Did the Time Go?



Good morning - today I (Erin) found this perfectly beautiful Stone Canyon Jasper Ring made by Sandi of Sassy Glass Jewelry. I hav
e purchased several sets of lampwork beads from its sister shop (we love sisters of any kind) Sassy Glass Designs.
The lampwork beads I have purchased from Sandi are of the highest work-womanship. I have kept most of Sandi's beads for myself or I used them to make special pieces for my friends. I do have one set of her beads for sale at
UnStrungSisters - this lovely Black Lilac Necklace and Earring Set . From my experience Sandi's work is top shelf - take a few moments and brow
se both of her shops. P.S. Thanks Sandi - I "borrowed" the Christmas Countdown idea from your blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sis :-); thanks so much for featuring my ring on your Christmas countdown and for all the great things you said about my work...much appreciated! Merry Christmas to you both!