Monday, December 7, 2009

Tea, oh Calming Tea ...

Well I (Erin) made it through my first cookie exchange (Amy is a veteran host). It was a tremendous amount of work but after seeing the first tray of assorted cookies it was well worth it. The only downside is all the left over cookies I now have - but I am looking forward to a nice cup of tea to accompany the delicious little treats. As luck would have it, I came across this beautiful teapot. Not only a teapot but a fabulous work of art - entitled Shiny Black Donut Teapot is the creation of Pats Pottery . Now until Christmas PatsPottery will upgrade shipping on all USA domestic purchases to Priority Mail for Free!

2 comments:

pat's pottery said...

This is just wonderful!! Thank you soooo much:>)
Patspottery

Anonymous said...

Glad your cookie party went well. I love teapots and this one is no exception.