Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jewlery for My Friends - Part 3


Hi - Erin here for Part 3 of the fun stuff I made for my friend Lisa and her family. This last section is about the Earrings and Necklace I made for Bonnie - Lisa's mother-in-law. Bonnie is fun, feisty and very spunky - my kind of gal! When she first came over to look with Lisa she wasn't sure - she's not much of a jewelry wearer, except for several beautiful diamond pieces, so the next morning when I got a call from her saying she wanted to come back and look again I was thrilled. She knew what she wanted - these great lampwork beads by Moon of Mixed Media Jewelry . The earrings are on hand-formed sterling silver earwires - the first time I've made these so that was lots of fun. The necklace is strung on a simple cream colored cording. In both pieces these stunning lampwork beads are accented by sterling silver beads and gold colored glass beads. Bonnie wore both pieces to her son Jon's retirement party and she looked FABULOUS!

No comments: